Thursday, December 17, 2009

Clarity

Well, sometime prayers do get answered!! I love it when that happens! It is so nice when God answers a "yes", or a clear sign, instead of answering "no" and wondering why nothing is happening. Michael and I prayed last night for clarity, and received it!

We have been on the fence about Michael's job situation since he was laid off. He really didn't like working at TruGreen and was so excited to work at Peloton again. Lately, Trugreen has been calling to see if Michael is coming back in January, and Peloton has been taking a look at their books, telling Michael they want to bring him back full time. Anyway, many prayers, concerns, and conversations later. Peloton backed out, and Trugreen came back with a better offer!

Michael has to start work again on January 11th, but this time he is a supervisor. God really opened and closed some doors!

I wish I had some pictures to put up! We are going skiing on Saturday, so I'll have to bring my camera!! Then you'll be able to see us, instead of read my lovely words.

No comments:

Post a Comment