Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah


It was my little sister Hannah's birthday last weekend, specifically Sunday the 6th. She was turning 8 and my mom came up for the weekend to spend with us. Michael went to the store and got balloons, streamers, and a plastic birthday tablecloth. We then proceeded to decorate the house wit gusto, to try to make Hannah's birthday a little more special. Here are some pics of the damage.

I had gone to the store to get items for the cake. Hannah had requested a "kitty" cake and I wasn't sure how to make that work. I let Michael decorate the cake and it looked like this!
Awesome job hon! And Hannah loved it! I didn't get to see her face when she saw the house; I was at work, but I was told she was ecstatic. We all went to Chuckie Cheese that night for her birthday celebration. This is the first birthday I have been able to celebrate with Hannah since she was 3! Her birthday always falls right after I have been home for Thanksgiving and the week before my last week of classes, when everything is due! I love you Hannah! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment