Well, I did not forget about Christmas Cards and I did not go on a hike today with my husband for the sole purpose of finding a suitable photo, nor did I pay extra for the prints for the one hour so that I could get the ball rolling. Whew, so glad I'm on top of it.
I never submit work to my colleagues that was not done correctly and with a million mistakes, forgetting to put my references in Arabic numerals instead of Roman numerals. Nor would I try to save time on some papers by rewriting another source slightly too similar to the old. (ouch!, thankfully it was only my friend that noticed it was too similar, thats a big confession)
I did not weigh myself yesterday and notice that I weighed more than I did last time.
I did not buy my hyperactive brother and sister chocolate and gummie worms. They are already super hyper, they don't need anymore sugar!!
I would never eat 4 pieces of french toast for breakfast.
I did not buy a artificial christmas tree, take the time to set it up, and then take it back the next day because I found a different one for free. (hehe, thanks bruce and nancy!)
I did not try to play raquetball with my husband for the first time and proceed to hit myself in the mouth with the racket. Nor would it appear that I am accident prone.
Whew, so glad this wasn't me! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment