Michael is sick though, which is not fun. No snuggling, kisses, or fun time. He just lies around and feels bad, poor guy! I have him pretty drugged up for work but I get to see him when the drugs wear off so he is pretty tired by the time he comes home and goes to bed. Its weird missing someone when they live with you.
I am so HAPPY that I have found a research project and know now what I will be doing for my masters. It is really exciting to have a project that is mine and to get to plan. I love that I have some direction too, that was starting to stress me out that I didn't know what I was going to do.
Nothing else too new in our lives. I have fallen back in love with soup and hot drinks and that is all I seem to eat and drink right now. I just seem cold for some reason and my fingers are always like ice. I do just love soup though...and coffee...and chai tea...mmmmm....
I'm also finding I really like pickles. I noticed at the store I bought three kinds of pickles today. I know this seems random, but you have to understand, when I was a child I hated pickles! I would barely touch them! I picked them off my burgers and refused to have them close to anything on my plate. Now I love them. I wonder what else I love now that I am older?
I spent $300 on textbooks today. that is not the best part. the best part is that they are on order, I had to special order them through our bookstore. And I still have a book to go! What a money racket! I'll be lucky to get $100 back when sell them back at the end of the semester. I'll probably just keep them.
I'm trying to get tired, so I'll go to bed, but it doesn't seem to be working. I guess I'll try to read. I'm reading Fast Food Nation. I highly suggest it! It is such a fun and informative read. changes your whole perspective. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment