Monday, January 18, 2010

Not me Monday: Estes style

Well, I did not forget another pair of shoes to take to estes. So i didn't sport the bikini, robe, and hiking boots with no socks to the hot tub...not me!

I would never make my husband watch a girly movie when we are hanging out in Estes Park! Nope!

Under no circumstances would I take no pictures for a major event like a birthday! Nor would I forget my camera on a vacation, like a weekend in Estes. (I am really bummed that I don't have pictures for you guys!)

I didn't forget to check my email and find out today that a class I was expecting to go to tomorrow doesn't start for another week. So glad I am ahead of the game!

I would never eat cake for breakfast. that is so unhealthy!

I would never spend my birthday shopping for trivial things like clothes and such!

I didn't buy an $80 dollar dress either...
(thank God for gift cards!)


No comments:

Post a Comment