Monday, January 11, 2010

Not me Monday: again!

I haven't done this for awhile. I love it though, the idea came from my friend Angela's blog, who got it from another blog (MckMama) which I also now read. Anyway, it is so hard to remember some stuff, but here is what I remember that I haven't been doing.

I did not trip over a grip lying on the floor at the gym and almost eat it. Nor was my husband watching me. Nope!

I would never get frustrated and agitated when playing pictionary with a group of people, and my husband didn't have to come over and tell me to settle down. How embarrassing, so glad it was not me!

My husband and I were not pulled over for speeding...again. Not us!

I did not spend an forever trying to decide what K-state attire I wanted while back in Kansas. I am very decisive!

I did not drink on New Years eve...yeah.

While on Christmas vacation in Kansas, I would never forget to take pictures of family and all the fun we have, not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment