I did not get the date of a concert wrong, so that we ended up doing nothing on a Saturday night. I never read dates wrong!
I would never forget my office keys when going to school...never!
I did not mix up a million words this past week, and say phrases like "I have Adam Carry's Hanukkah song stuck in my head." "Do you mean Adam Sandler?" "Oh, yeah...him." yeah, so glad my mouth can keep up with my brain!
This made me laugh. Your eggs down the garbage disposal reminded me of a time when I was at my parents and I poured my morning coffee all over the counter because I forgot to get a cup. Oh wait that wasn't me! I would never be so addicted to coffee that I would pour my coffee all over the counter instead of in the cup because my brain was only half turned on.
ReplyDelete