Thursday, February 4, 2010

Small things

You know how sometimes it is just the very small things that make you the happiest? That is how I feel right now. It reminds me so much of God too, and how He did big, large, great miracles with us small, insignificant people; or uses the small things to show us more to Him. I have had a good week. I wouldn't call it incredibly great, but good. Here are some of the things that have gone on so far, though small, they are meaningful.

My sister and friend came to hang out with me when I was lonely one night this week.

Mike took a night off from getting stuff done and studying, to spend with me. Not even a tv or anything involved. Just being able to talk.

Some people at church group told me I looked pretty.

I was able to just dance for fun at a dancing class.

I got a nice email from my mom.

The lesson at church caused me to realize the importance of just being kind, and how that one small thing can change so many!

Michael took me out for lunch.

Being able to sit in bed and use my computer, or carry it around the house, because I got a wireless router. so small, but so nice!

And my favorite small thing that makes me happy...sipping a cup of coffee while looking out our back porch on a sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment