Monday, March 22, 2010

Not me monday: brain mouth disconnect

Well, last week I said and did so many stupid things that I cannot remember or admit to, but here are some.

I did not get angry at a driver who was not moving at an intersection and possibly call them a not nice name. Nor did I look down and realize that I had my blinker on so he thought I was turning and couldn't go. I never leave my blinker on!

I did not tell a man who entered the bakery while I was working to "check us out" meaning me and my female coworker.
----Whole story...man walks in, "Hi," I say, "can I get you a slice of bread", Man "uh, no thanks, I've never been in here and just wanted to stop in and check it out." Me, "sure, go ahead and check us out." ---Totally didn't happen, nope!

I would never use my whole spring break to do absolutely nothing, I would use it to get caught up and organized!

I did not go to a Physical Therapy appointment with outgrown nail polish on my toes and have to spend an hour without my shoes on so everyone can see my half-painted toenails, nope, not me.

I did not convenietly utter the s-word while playing raquetball with my girlfriends.

While skiing, I would never allow my friend's husband to carry all of my stuff in his pack so I could ski with less on. Nor would I allow his pack to get so large and heavy. I always carry my own things and I would never let someone take care of my stuff like that.

Thanks for reading what I "didn't" do!

1 comment:

  1. I spent most of our spring break doing nothing at all too! And I was so excited for sort of spring weather last week, that I wore my flip flop with half painted toenails and didn't even care!

    ReplyDelete