I did not forget my backpack with all my stuff at school, not after putting everything in there and picking it up, then I must have set it down because it wasn't in the car when I got home!
I have not been so busy that I realized the floor has not been mopped in two months. I would never let my floor get that dirty!
I did choke on a test, randomly draw some lines on a graph, and walk out of the test so frustrated that I had to go run and then eat pizza. Nor did I get the test back and find that those random lines I drew on the graph were 100% correct. Nope, not little old me.
I would never let a movie like "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" bother me so much that I couldn't go to sleep. Nor did I have to prove my point to my husband about what an awful movie it was. I understand that movies are not real.
I would never eat a high fat, high sugar, delicious scone for lunch instead of a sandwich or something healthy. Not me!
No comments:
Post a Comment