Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday once again

I love Fridays. There is just something about knowing that it is friday. Although today it is cloudy and dreary, which kind of puts a damper on my friday, but nonetheless. Hmm, nevertheless is a really cool word, it is three words in one and it means exactly what the three words say. Anyway, I digress. Back to friday.

I think it is because I never do anything on Friday, well, any work that is. I just go to class and then do other things. No professor really wants to do anything on Fridays, or set up any meetings, so I usually have a pretty free day.

Plus I have the knowledge of no class or work on Saturday. Fridays are such great days.

This morning already we went out to breakfast with another couple at a place called "The Silver Grill" in Old Town. They have a special on Friday mornings where you can get hashbrowns, toast, an egg, and a breakfast meat for only $3.39. We got up early, headed there, drank way too much coffee, and had a great, delicious breakfast! Kris and Jess are great company too. Sometime, maybe I'll get my rear in gear and actually take pictures of people.

There is not too much else new in our world. Micheal really wants to buy a truck. I'm okay with it as long as it is a Toyota Tacoma. I've always wanted one of those, it was kind of my dream vehicle. I want a four dour one though. I figure if we are going to spend money on a vehicle that we are going to have for a long time, I want to be able to put more than two people in it and be able to put stuff inside, instead of out in the bed to face the elements.

This weekend there is nothing at all going on, which is great, because we have had so much going on the pasts couple weekends. It will be nice to take it easy. I do have an indoor soccer game at 10:00pm tonight. FYI, I'm usually in bed at 10:00pm so this should be interesting. Unfortunately Michael has to work tomorrow, so I will have half the day to myself. I'm not sure what I will do, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. I'm torn between using the time to get organized, or hanging out with people. I feel bad though hanging out and having fun when Mike is at work on Saturdays.

Has anyone ever wished they lived a more exciting, dangerous, and crazy life? I never did until I met Mike. Now I have an itch to do something crazy though. Maybe I'll have to think of something crazy to do this weekend. Let's see if I do and actually follow through with it. Maybe I'll come up with some ideas later and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment