Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools?

So, I totally thought of doing an april fool's post. You know, like the usual, state something absurd as truth. Like write:

I'm pregnant! or We're moving to Costa Rica!

Or maybe, I received a high paying job in New York City and we have to move there and Michael is going to be head of the tourism committee for sight seeing on a bike.

But no...

I got pulled one over by Gina and her statement that she was getting new dog. Of course I thought she was crazy with getting a new dog and having a baby, but who am I to judge? (Love you Gina!) But she was kidding.

I guess I could of put a post up about how we won the lottery, or how we bought a house of our own or a sweet truck that was lifted and had all the "cool" amenities.

But then I sat back and realized that I really dislike those posts. They make my heart jump, then I find out that its "April Fools", so I proceed to curse the person who created April Fools. So I decided to spare you all the trouble of asking me if I was just joshing with ya!

My family is up here this weekend for Daniel and Hannah's spring break. I'll let y'all know how it goes, yes, I said y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment