Thursday, June 24, 2010

Joy and life

My sister-in-law is in the hospital today having their little boy! He is their first baby! Mike and I will be heading back to Kansas next week to say hi to our nephew! I am so excited!

In addition to that news which makes me joyful, I have started a new Bible study that I really like. It is Beth Moore's 90 days with Jesus. It is really getting me to think about Jesus. Who He is and what He really means.

Michael is a biking fool because of his race next month. I don't get to see too much of him not on a bike. We do get the evenings though.

And I am still a work-a-holic, between Boulder, research, and shifts that I seem to still pick up at Great Harvest. I have been trying to write three papers feverishly that are due on Monday for the class I took awhile ago.

It is our one-year anniversary on Sunday too! I can't believe it, one year already! I'm really not ready for time to start going so fast, although I know it is true.

I really want to go see toy story 3.

Umm, no more huge life news besides the Gina's BABY! I can't wait to find out his little name this afternoon!!

Ever wonder how/why we as people decided to start eating mushrooms and how many people died until they figured out which ones were poisonous? Maybe they watched which ones animals ate or something. Don't know why that occurred to me but Mike and I love mushrooms, especially stuffed portabella ones or sauteed on steak.

that's all I have now.

3 comments:

  1. You're having twins? Triplets? quadruplets????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!! sorry for that confusion! Just the nephew. Don't plan on kids from us for awhile. we are definitely not ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I figured you were talking about some kind of animal actually when you did the one word Babies! post but I thought I'd give you a hard time. Kids are great but you are smart to take some time to enjoy just being a couple.

    ReplyDelete