While we were in Westcliffe, Hannah and I took a Horseback ride up at Horn Creek, the camp where my mom works. That job definitely has benefits we utilize! It was Hannah's first time on the horse! Of course Mike was out biking the Horn Creek trails while we rode.


While we were back, we also went to Horn creek's western night. It is a night they have for the campers where they eat a western meal, dress in western clothes, have western music, a melodrama and then square dancing. it was a real good time! Mike ended up wearing Hannah's cowboy hat with the flower on it for most of the night!they had a complete western meal of cornbread, salad, pulled pork, brats, slaw, and watermelon. The food was all right. Mike and I weren't sure we liked the pineapple in the cole slaw.
We had a really good time! I love being up in the mountains like that.There is more to the weekend! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment