Wednesday, July 14, 2010
dressing up
This is way random, and no photos but I just wanted to share how much I love dressing up. For any occasion! Just give me one! I know most girls probably do, and I'm not sure I consider myself a "girly-girl" in the traditional sense, but I do love putting on my "big girl clothes" and going to work. I had two meetings this week, one in Boulder and one in Denver that were both very professional and there is just something about dressing that way that makes you feel that way. Although those of you who know me and have witnessed my personality can state that sometimes I am far from such. But anyway, I love it and right now I am planning a bachelorette party for a friend which is going to be an 80's party where we all wear prom dresses. How fun, for us females at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment