Well, I can't post pics yet, but I'll do a Halloween post after after we finish dressing up this year. We dressed up for our church's fall festival, which is a fun time for all. Basically it is a big chili dinner and lets the kids play games and get candy. Everyone dresses up too. Let me just say, our costumes have gotten us plenty of laughs. I'll give you a couple of hints to keep you guessing.
1) We are politically incorrect
2) We match
3) We didn't buy a single thing for our costumes
4) Our accessory is a school necessity
5) We looked very professional
You figure it out! But if you can't. I'll put some pics up soon.
Michael also has an interview, so pray for him and his interview and guidance for him. Thanks all!
okay, i give up...what are you dressing up as?
ReplyDelete