Saturday was a very lazy, laid back day...it was awesome. Fort Collins is hosting the USGP Cyclocross races, so the CSU cycling team was volunteering. I volunteered from 11:30am to 1pm to sell jerseys for our team. We had a great model!
That morning Michael and I went to Lucille's for breakfast. If any of you come visit us, we are taking you there for sure! It is a cajun breakfast place and it is delicious and so different. Just to give you a little taste, I got a butternut squash omelet with fennel sausage sauce. Michael got poached eggs on top of creamed spinach with shrimp and hollandaise sauce. Very interesting but good. They serve everything with huge buttermilk biscuits and their homemade strawberry rhubarb jam! Yum! I have noticed I have been talking about food on this blog so much more lately...hmm...what can I say, I'm addicted to it, in a good way!
Saturday night we watched the new Robin Hood with Russel Crowe with Lawrence and Megan. Like I said, a laid back day, lots of chillin!
No comments:
Post a Comment