Thursday morning, I gave michael his day early birthday celebration and gift. We were leaving thursday night to go to Vail for the weekend, so I wanted to give him his present before.
I have been planning this birthday gift for over 2 months. I bought him tickets to the Kstate vs CU game on Nov. 20th. I looked up the cats football schedule and saw they would be in Boulder for this game, so I bought tickets. I probably bought those tickets the beginning of the school year. I had it all planned out that I would give him the tickets, with a Bonnie Butter Cake, and possibly a kstate shirt and tell him he was going to go to a game!! It didn't quite work out like that.
First of all, the game is still TBA, meaning we still do not know what time the game is at. Meaning they weren't going to send out tickets until they knew the time, which meant no tickets to give him on his bday. Also last week was ridiculous!! For both of us! So busy! I didn't get a chance to make him a cake, or pick up the birthday present from my mom at the UPS office. Anyway, here is what I did manage to do for his special birthday surprise.
I made him a card, and some fake tickets I created on the computer.
Happy Birthday Baby! You are my crazy man and I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment