Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
    I would really like some snow. Not that I don't enjoy 60 degrees in December, but I am ready for the snow so I can ski, snowshoe, and build snowmen. I'm not sure what is going on, and why we don't have any, but if the person who took most of it could be put on the naughty list and made to return the snow, I would really appreciate it.
  So Santa, consider this my Christmas wish, please send snow! Oh, and I almost forgot, I'll be in Kansas on the actually Christmas day so you'll have to send some there too!
                            Sincerely,  Sara Funk

P.S. I hope I am not asking for too much, but if you could plan it so the snow didn't come when we are on the road to Kansas and back, it would be wonderful. Thanks Santa! I"ll leave you some cookies at the house in Fort Collins when we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment