Saturday, January 15, 2011

24

Well, it has come and gone. I am now 24 years old. And I had a great birthday. Poor Michael was still not feeling well, but he is was on the mend. He has had a horrible viral thing that has left him very sick since last Saturday while we were still in Washington.

Michael planned a little birthday party for me and invited my friends and my sister over for dinner and hanging out. He and I made all the food and my birthday cake together when he was feeling all right, but then he would have to rest.

While Michael was resting during the day, I kind of let myself have the day and do whatever I felt like. I made myself delicious pancakes for breakfast, went for a long walk (the weather yesterday was gorgeous!), rode the bike trainer, had coffee with my friend Megan, cleaned a little, and cooked for the party. It was one of the most relaxing days ever! I was going to go in to work on my thesis paper for awhile on campus, but decided against it. :-)

Thanks babe for helping out so much while you weren't feeling well and planning a party for me, and thank everyone else for the birthday wishes!

Frosting the delicious Bonnie Butter Cake!

What's a birthday party without your sister and partner in crime?

We had forgotten candles, so...umbrellas!


Me at 24yrs old. Wow, where does time go?


No comments:

Post a Comment