They have a really good bike path that starts about .5 miles from the house and goes all the way into downtown Coeur d'Alene. Its called the Cenntenial Trail.
You can start to see downtown Coeur d'Alene in the distance.
The bike path goes right along the Spokane river which I believe comes from Lake Coeur d'Alene, but I'm not sure about that.
This is Lake Coeur d'Alene!
And this is just looking left to where I was standing in the last picture. It is the Coeur d'Alene hotel and boat dock.
This is just kind of a shot heading into the quaint little downtown area. We haven't been downtown at all yet. I'm glad we got to go skiing together over the weekend because that is really about all we have done here. I'm excited to go check it out. It looks like a ton of cool shops and restaurants, kind of like Fort Collins. Sadly, I booked my plane ticket for Fort Collins for this coming Sunday. Michael has to be in three different cities in Washington starting monday that are between 3.5-5.5hrs away, so he will be staying in hotels for 3 nights and I wouldn't have got to see him from Sunday afternoon until Wednesday night. We figured now was a good time for me to just fly out and finish my work in Fort Collins. When I get back he won't be doing these store resets and won't be gone like this.
And I had to throw in this picture for Michael. these are all the tools he gets to use through his work. He is way excited. It's like a geek at robot convention!! Did anyone else see that commercial during the super bowl? That one was probably my favorite, if you didn't its below, enjoy!
Wow. this look like a beautiful area. Best wishes as your finish up your master's!
ReplyDelete