Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Kennedy's visit

You all were aware that my mom was coming to see me this weekend, and it was so great of her to make the trip! I was going to get to see her and the fam in May for my graduation, but with us being in Idaho now, I wasn't sure when the next visit besides the quick one in May would be.

The kids of course had a great time in the pool in the hotel, and no serious injuries occured, just a minor bump when Hannah swam right into the wall. I helped my mom pick out some clothes at Macy's for herself with a gift card. And of course we ate a ton of good food at Mimi's cafe as well as Rustic Oven. On Saturday we went out for frozen yogurt and satisfied my craving.

I really love them.


My mom was great about allowing me to practice my thesis defense on her and she helped me iron out some kinks.

It is going to be different not being able to live within driving distance anymore.


The Kennedy kids
It was a great weekend, but now back to work! I have to defend tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment