Friday, March 25, 2011

Yet another brief update

Again, no pictures. I haven't taken any and my friends aren't photogenic, well, I don't know if thats true but I haven't taken their pictures lately.

Today is Friday...hooray! My mom is on her way up to visit me for the weekend and I will practice my thesis defense presentation on her. My defense is Monday the 28th at 2:30pm. I am definitely ready. My presentation feels pretty ready, and I am ready to be done! But this weekend will definitely entail more preparation for that on Monday.

I have been having an amazingly strong frozen yogurt craving so I will probably take my family to do that this weekend. I have also been wanting to hike, so I'm thinking a hike with a picnic for the kiddos.

My classmate Miriam passed her defense yesterday. It has been helpful watching my classmates present to kind of know how it is supposed to go.

Continue to pray for my friend Megan, she finished radiation this week. She'll be having another MRI soon to see how the radiation has helped. She is on chemo again as well.

Michael will fly out to Milwaukee on Sunday afternoon. He will be in Milwaukee that whole week. I have to have everything done by April 1st, which is the day he returns from Milwaukee so it kind of worked out well I still had to be here this week. Otherwise I would have been at the house in Idaho all alone for a week.

And thats it! I'll let you know how my defense goes!      

No comments:

Post a Comment