It was sunny yesterday afternoon and even though it was still cold, Mike and I went for a little ride.
We biked up Tubbs Hill, really close to downtown Coeur d'Alene.
Then of course it is back to the house for our grilled pizza and a movie. This pizza was probably the best tasting pizza yet! Turkey bacon, green onion, mushroom and garlic! But, the evening kind of had a damper because I almost destroyed that stone. I got the bright idea to make the pizza on the cold stone and put it on the grill, great idea except for the pizza stuck so bad it is virtually baked on there, we cannot get it off! Anyone know how to remove that? We tried scraping as much as possible, but you can't soak those stones and you can't use soap. Grrr, so mad at myself, I should have known better! Any ideas?



No comments:
Post a Comment