This last week has been great, well, besides the dentist visits on Monday, where we found that between us we had seven cavities. I still have to get mine filled, but Michael got his filled right away. I really, really don't like the dentist. On tuesday I joined a women's bible study at the church we are going to, it is a Beth Moore study on proverbs and wisdom so I am excited about that. I have also had another job to apply for come into my inbox, so more fingers crossed.
I think the best part though was that I was able to travel with Michael to his two far away stores in Moses Lake, WA, and Omak, WA. I read, worked on my laptop, helped Michael in his stores, hung out at the hotel, and had lunches and dinner with Michael. I also got to see more of the state of Washington. I linked the two cities to Googlemaps so if you are interested you can see where they are located in the state and where we got to drive around. Washington is such a diverse state! there is definitely a ton of water, but we went through areas of wheat fields that look like Kansas, desert-ish rocky areas that look like some of Colorado and Wyoming...
It was great to be able to spend so much time with Michael and see the state. I feel very lucky right now that I had the time to do that with him. Once I find a job we will definitely get to see a lot less of each other. The windshield time on those two stores is about 7 hours total and he has to stay overnight. I'll probably keep making that trip until I start working. Hopefully next time we go the weather won't be so cold and rainy and I can take more pictures for you!

Sara - as alwasy thanks for keeping us updated. Would love to come and travel with you--it all looks so awesome and would love the moisture--at least for a while
ReplyDeleteMOM