Friday, May 20, 2011

An all food post

This is a post entitled to food. I like food, and lately it seems I have been eating a lot of food, especially with being out of town for a week. 

Pancakes I had made for myself before I left


Sushi train in Portland

Salmon and smoked gruyere cheese on an everything bagel from a jewish bagel shop in Portland

More delicious sushi! It was half gone before I even remembered to take a picture!

BBQ sliders and a pretzel with white cheese dipping sauce made from Deschute's Brewery's Porter and stone ground mustard!

Grilled escolar atop a rice lentil patty covered in a citrus dressing and field greens mixed with sliced asparagus! This was the most delicious meal ever!
That is my food post. We were really excited to get to eat seafood and sushi while I was in Portland. I have more Portland pictures coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment