Saturday, June 4, 2011

can't catch up

Just as the title says, we literally can't seem to catch up. We seem to be gluttons for punishment. I'm going to try to slowly catch you all up on what's been happening, but it is going to take awhile. So at this moment in time, we are living in Denver, we have both started new jobs, and this past week was our first week of work.

But now I'm going to take you back to Portland, because I never got to show you all the pics from that!

So for today, our Portland tour is going to be some of the sights of Portland, just city views in case you've never been there!

Just walking down the sidewalks of downtown Portland

the boys lead the way

Well, you can't really see it, but in this square they had names on every brick that made up the floor








Miriam and I






Beautiful, huh? We had a good time, and the conference was great! It was really exciting to tell everyone that I was moving back to Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment