Well, I think we are mostly caught up now! So now I go back to my usual boring posts about biking. Now that I have a phone with a camera on it, I will probably be able to get more photos of us and our adventures, because I always have my phone on me.
Since being back in Colorado, Michael and I have been doing as much biking as we can. We were bike starved from being in Idaho and dealing with the rain. So here is our biking pictures from the last week. We have ridden road bikes to red rocks amphitheater, taken our mountain bikes to Apex mountain park and road mountain bikes, and biked the bear lake bike trail. We try to ride about 2 times during the week and then on the weekends.
 |
| It was a gorgeous day at apex |
 |
| Apex mountain |
 |
| At red rocks, the amphitheater is below where I'm standing |
 |
| Tunnel at red rocks, I can't wait to go to a show there! |
I feel so lucky to have had Michael to get me into this sport. I'm not sure I ever would have gotten into it otherwise. I always liked biking but I never would have got to this level without him. We're going to be doing a ton more riding, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment