These are almost the last of my Portland pics. There are definitely some places in Portland you need to visit if you go. One being...Deschutes Brewery
| Cory and I ordering tasters |
| Thank goodness there was a few of us, we were able to taste all the beers on their menu |
The other place you need to visit was on the show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. If you walk there from the convention center (which is what Miriam and I did) you will see this sign. In portland, you don't use words to say "rough road" you use pictures.
So, walk about a mile over rough road to get to....VooDoo doughnuts!
I'm not gonna lie, this place is kind of morbid and weird, but you go there for the experience.
They make the craziest doughnuts you can think of! They also have vegan doughnuts.
![]() |
| How about a memphis mafia, which is a fritter with banana, chocolate chips, peanut butter, and chocolate syrup? |
![]() |
| The doughnut is red jelly filled and there is a pretzel in the doughnuts heart, I told you it was morbid |
I got the maple bacon doughnut and the "dirty doughnut", because the oreos look like dirt. Not sure about the bacon on the doughnut, but the oreo doughnut tasted like an oreo cake.
So, visit Voodoo doughnuts. I almost guarantee you will never enter another place like it.






No comments:
Post a Comment