Thanks to my incredibly detailed photo documentation skills, I have so many photos from this weekend! Not really, I only have photos of us fishing. Of all the photos I could have taken this weekend I somehow ended up only taking fishing photos. I have to photo document so many things for work and be very detailed, but when it comes to my own personal photos, I'm an epic failure.
Anyway, fishing photos, I hope you're ready.
 |
| Michael's first catch |
We went fishing twice over Labor Day weekend while down with my family. Michael's family came up too! It was so much fun! I think we should definitely do it again, but my parents may feel differently. They were so great hosting all of us.
 |
| He looked down at the fish right when I took the picture |
Even Hannah came fishing with us one day, although she did more playing than fishing.
 |
| "I wonder if Mom will let me take off my shoes?" |
Michael definitely did most of the catching. We didn't get any incredibly large fish, but we didn't get tiny ones either.
 |
| Here is me casting, I even caught a fish! |
 |
| Daniel and I doing some hard core fishing |
Of course after fishing you need a refreshment beverage. Beers all around, well, root beers for some. Rest up, fishing again in the morning!
 |
| Brothers |
Daniel even caught a fish! It was so great to see him get really excited. We had to throw it back though because it was pretty little.
 |
| "ahh, so slimy" |
We caught 6 fish one morning we went out. We had epic plans to fry them up.
 |
| Our Bounty |
 |
| I caught one of these! |
Michael did the gutting and cleaning.
 |
| "I need 10cc of pepto, stat" |
Michael did catch one large brown trout. It was quite tasty. We did end up frying them and baking them for breakfast the next morning.
 |
| "I love fishing" |
Michael has now caught the fishing bug so we'll probably be going again soon for sure! I think I might need to get a pole. Maybe shopping tomorrow is in order.
No comments:
Post a Comment