Well we didn't really see a castle in the sky, but we did get to see another castle in Colorado. My friend from high school, who I actually haven't got to see in a long time was getting married on Saturday at .Glen Eyrie in Colorado Springs
This place was amazing! The rock features are like those out in Denver by Red Rocks. They look almost fake in the background.
My sister Jamie came with us and we had a good old time!
This castle was built in the 1800s by William Jackson Palmer and they have kept it up remarkably well.
![]() |
| Of course Mike can't make a straight face to save his life |
You can actually rent rooms at this place and stay. We were thinking a weekend getaway might be in order.
And here is a nice updated photo of the two of us. It has been awhile since we've done a nice photo.
| So amazing! |
Our Sunday was spent relaxing, and it was glorious. I finally caught up on all the sleep I missed out on last week. I think we slept for about 2.5 hrs on sunday afternoon. Next weekend marks another fun adventure, the combination of the Funks and Kennedy's all under one roof! That is going to be a weekend to blog about.




No comments:
Post a Comment