To celebrate Halloween, we went up to Fort Collins to our old Young Adult Group's Halloween party they were having. I took care of this little guy so his mommy could eat, and I couldn't ignore this opportunity when it came about
We are friends with this little guy's parents. They were who we spent last weekend in Estes with.
Mike had a pretty good costume, he was a chef and carried around tongs and a spatula. You can't see my freckles, but I had on a Wendy's "where's the beef?" t-shirt and had pigtails. I was trying to be the Wendy from Wendy's.
Here is little guy with his parents. They are some great people and we love them. They dressed up to the nines! They had the best, and scariest, costumes of the party.
We all ate tons of food, played bunco (I won!) and laughed. We are definitely going to try to stay in better contact with our old group!!
No comments:
Post a Comment