Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Leaving Tomorrow

I'm not sure I had really shared our story about going to Hawaii, but we leave tomorrow!!  For the last 3 yrs we have gone up to Vail to visit Mike's best friend.  Jarid was Mike's best man in our wedding and Jarid's birthday is 3 days after Mike's.  So, it was only natural that when Jarid moved to Maui, Hawaii, that for Mike's birthday we had to go where Jarid is. Mike's birthday is November 5th.

Well, yeah.  It was a spur of the moment buy on tickets. We bought tickets 3 weeks ago.  We will be gone for one week. I am really excited!! I've never been to Hawaii before!

It will be kind of quiet again on this blog until we get back.  Please send me picture vibes so I will remember to take lots of photos!!  I'll be sure to post them when I get back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment