December has just flown by...literally. Michael and I have both been traveling and flying in and out due to our crazy work schedules. I have worked overtime almost every day solid for the last 2.5 weeks! My blog has taken a serious hit and I know I don't post like I used to. There are not many pictures of us lately either.
Last weekend we tried to relax and made sure to take some pictures, so you all can remember what we look like. :-) We had a really good weekend. Skiing, sushi, and Christmas lights, it was great.
| Posing in front of someone else's Christmas tree, we didn't do one this year. |
If you know Mike and I at all, when we go out for date night, it usually involves Sushi. We had been blessed with a Visa gift card from Mike's boss, so we decided to use it on a Sushi date!
| What to order? So many delicious looking choices! |
| We loved that it was served in a boat! |
| Sushi boat, almost synonymous with love boat. |
So there we are, we do exist!
As part of our lovely weekend, we went to the Botanical Gardens to see all their Christmas lights. I got to thinking, how do they even put all the lights on the tree like this? Do they just have a bunch of guys go up there? And what do you do if one bulb goes out...check them all?
| Massive lighted tree |
Mike and I are both so excited for Christmas! It means a much needed break from work, a chance to see some family members we love, and that we get to move into out NEW HOUSE!! Everything has been accepted and we close on Friday! We are so excited! We can't wait to have visitors...
No comments:
Post a Comment