As I eluded to in earlier posts, Christmas really snuck up on us this year. We did find some time to do some Christmasy things though.
First of all, the making of Christmas cookies! I attended a cookie/goodie party with some of the ladies from my work and we created a whole mess of treats.
And chocolate covered pretzels, a family favorite.
Michael and I also took some time to walk around in a neighborhood next to our apartment and look at some Christmas lights.
![]() |
| Apparently you can buy the Geico lizard somewhere, kinda weird if you ask me. |
We also saw the coolest light show! Someone choreographed their lights to several good Christmas songs including Trans Siberian orchestra. You had to tune your radio in the car to a specific station they has set to play the music. It was pretty cool.
And on one cold December evening, my husband made Beirocks for dinner! They were so delicious. We made homemade dough with the traditional hamburger and cabbage filling, with some cheese for good measure.
I got home from work late so Michael was the master chef.
Don't they look delicious?!
Oh, and we also fit in some skiing, but only half days. There is no snow in the mountains so the resorts are only 15-20% open. You get tired of doing the same run pretty quickly. Feel free to eat a beirock for breakfast before you go. I did...
| Ski stretches are very important |



No comments:
Post a Comment