God doesn't give up on us, ever. I feel like this is a concept I can't seem to grasp. It is all to easy for me to give up on myself. I'm still learning.
My husband loves me unconditionally, even when I don't deserve it. He paints such a picture of how God loves us, or me, for that matter. But I just don't seem to get it. I'm still learning.
I forget how incredibly blessed I am and just focus on the negatives in my life. Thankfully my husband and God help me to remember. I want to be better about being joyful and content. I'm still learning.
Sometimes it is hard to admit that you aren't perfect, you don't have it all figured out, and that you struggle with basic things. It's part of growing. If you aren't learning, you're forgetting.
So, I'm still learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment