Then get out of my kitchen!!
I'm in love with my kitchen. I have always loved baking and cooking, but for some reason baking and cooking in my very own kitchen is even better. And I have a gas stove too, I would never go back to electric stove.
I have been trying to cook more lately and have more meals planned. So after trying beirrocks for the first time and loving how easy it was to eat, reheat, and freeze them, we decided to make pizza pockets like we made the beirrocks.
| Cleaning in my kitchen, this seems to be where I am spending most of my time lately |
| So hungry! |
I think the next pocket go round will be eggs, bacon, and cheese breakfast pockets. But you could do ham and cheese pockets, bbq beef, be creative!
What else have I been cooking you ask? I made French Breakfast muffins for breakfast.
These are so good if you have never had them. You make kind of a spiced muffin, and then dip it in butter and cinnamon/sugar.
If you want the recipe, just let me know. It is one of Michael's family's recipes.
Happy pocket making!
No comments:
Post a Comment