This past weekend was one of our bi-annual visits to Kansas to see the family. Of course, knowing me, I did not take a single photograph. (seriously, please pray for me, I am so bad at that!) It doesn't help that my sister-in-law is an amazing photographer. So when she is around, she is snapping away and her pictures actually look good. I'm going to send you to her blog for pictures of our weekend in Kansas.
See, she takes beautiful pictures. Anyway, we got to see all of our family which was great. And congrats to my cousin Rachel for graduating!! I realize how blessed I am to have married into such a loving family.
So far nothing in my garden has sprouted yet. I'm still crossing my fingers! We should hopefully see some sprouts this weekend.
Lastly, did I tell you I'm running a half marathon in June? Well, I'm going to try anyway. I have a workout schedule that is supposed to get me in shape for the event, but it is hard to find the time for long workouts when I am working so much and have so many other interests. Michael and I have really picked up swimming and swim twice a week right now. And we love to bike, so fitting in all of these things and then trying to run for extended periods of time is proving difficult. I'm going to do my best though. With all the traveling I will be having to do for work in the near future, it will probably be easier to run for a workout than anything else.
That's my quick little update on us and our trip to Kansas. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment