Monday, May 14, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Megan passed away at 4:45am on Saturday morning.  Praise God that she is no longer in pain and is no longer suffering.  I treasure the time we did have and no that she is in a much better place.  I was able to say goodbye a couple weeks ago.  That was the hardest thing I've ever done.  How do you say goodbye?  Not like goodbye, I'll see you again in a month, a year, 5 years, but goodbye, as in I'll see you when it is my turn to pass from this earth.

I know I showed this picture before already, but this is from New Year's 2011/2012.  The last picture of Megan before things starting going downhill again.  I felt it was fitting.  She needs to be remembered like she is here, smiling and hopefull of the new year. 


I'll miss you girl!  We are all so proud of you!  You accomplished so much in your time here.  You have inspired many to live the way you lived in your time here.  I know I can safely say that there are several people who now know Christ because of you!  See you in heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment