Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blah

Hi.  So, it's been super stressful here the past week.  How have you all been?  :-)  

Let's just say there could be some very big changes for the Funk household on the horizon, and Mike and I have been getting to practice the "trust" game with God a lot recently.  But I guess that is what happens right?  You want a stronger faith, you want to trust God more, so of course He is going to give you those situations to grow you.  

But anyway, here are some random phone pics that I had of this past week.  

Hiking the "A" in Fort Collins with my sis!

I got new wheels for my bike! 
 Thursday night I went with a friend to a CSU alumni networking event in downtown Denver.  She is looking for a new job, so I went with her for moral support.  That and I don't mind talking to people so I thought maybe it was a good way to network and get some more business.  It was a great view...

Denver Skyline from a high rise downtown.
That's it for now!  I'll post again soon on what else we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment