There are some pics coming! I promise! We went to Kansas this past weekend for a special event and I did. take. some. pics! But I wanted to give you a quick update.
Last week I was in training all week on the other side of Denver so I was getting up very early and getting home later than I would like. It was also Halloween and Michael and I tried to be young and irresponsible and go to a concert Wednesday night. But we left at midnight because we are responsible and couldn't bring ourselves to stay later and slack our jobs. (we are such squares)
As for job stuff, it is good, although all the interviews Michael has gone through seems to have just disappeared. He had a final interview with a company that would have required us to move back to Fort Collins, but they have not called him back afterward, and it has been three weeks. He has tried to call them multiple times but they won't answer, so we think that option is down the drain. We know everything is in God's hands so whenever it is time for Mike to find a new job, we trust that God will provide.
My job is good as well. My company has given me a raise (Hallelujah!) as well as more responsibility. I am in town this week but it looks like I will be heading to Georgia or Alabama next week.
And that is your quick update! Look for some pics tonight. ~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment