Tuesday, May 14, 2013

El Dorado State Park

This past weekend, I did too much...

But it was such a great weekend!  I visited some friends in Fort Collins and my sister.  So fun! But I overdid it, and was really sick on Sunday.  

Despite feeling so sick, I didn't want to let a friend down on her birthday, so I still went hiking.  Let's just say we ended up walking.  But we still had a great time!  It was a perfect day.  


I wish you all could see, but El Dorado Canyon is known for the rock climbing.  I was watching people scale that mountain in the picture above, it looked so crazy!


You walk along a river, which was roaring due to all the recent snow melt.


This is Canyon, my friend's dog, he came on the hike with us.  


And we ended the hike with some birthday ice cream down in Golden.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment