Last week, I was lucky enough to travel to Montreal for a conference for work. I had a presentation that I had to give on Thursday. I got in Sunday night, and met with my coworker, who has some friends in Canada, so I went to dinner with her and her friend. We went and had the Canadian tradition of Poutine...
At Poutineville.
What is poutine, you ask? It is french fries, covered in gravy, with cheese curds on top. Yep. That's what I said.
It did taste pretty awesome, but such a gut bomb! Wow!
Then we walked around Old Montreal. So pretty! With all the old stone buildings and cobblestone streets.
These were all taken as we were walking around at night, but it was such a picturesque city with all the old architecture and churches.
Monday and Tuesday went by very quick. Besides going to restaurants for meals, I just sat through a lot of presentations. They were very interesting though.
And of course I had to take more pictures of food. I had some pretty tasty food while I was there.
![]() |
| Chicken in red wine sauce |
This was my friend's salad. They made it into a work of art!
I really loved the old cobblestone streets. Well, they were really brick streets, but they had bubbled and sunk so much it was hard to walk in dress shoes.
Here is a picture of a church. You can pay to go inside and see some gorgeous stained glass, but I didn't have time that day. Isn't it just beautiful.
I really tried to just take some scenic shots so you all could see what I saw in Montreal.
I guess someone knew I was coming...












No comments:
Post a Comment