I had a couple people ask to see pictures of our new place, so I took some of the inside of our townhome.
Here is a shot of the kitchen, we actually have more cabinet space here then we did at our house.
This is the shot of when you walk in the front door. There is a half bath to the right of where I am standing to take this pic. You walk forward into the living room.
When you are in the living room, you can see right into the kitchen and the attached dining room.
Then you go up the stairs and if you look to the right, you see our loft area, extra bath and extra bedroom.
Looking from the loft direction.
Here is our bedroom, don't mind the mess.
My favorite part, the huge closet!!
And a large bathroom, which is so nice. We were pretty tight before.
I am really happy with the place we picked. I feel like we actually have more space then we did in Denver, although we have less square feet here. We are also really close to a bunch of trails, which Michael has been exploring extensively. I even went for a mountain bike ride with him yesterday! I kept it safe though, so don't worry.
I didn't take a picture of the front of our townhome because it is nothing spectacular and we really are sandwiched in here with our neighbors. We don't really hear them though.
So there you go! I will try to get some pictures up of our adventures soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment