Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bridal Veil Falls

So far I have been settling into Salt Lake just fine.  I do miss everyone in Colorado and hopefully we will begin meeting some new people in Salt Lake.  Until then, I have been very busy getting us set up here.  Michael was living like a complete bachelor and after two days of eating frozen pizza and alfredo with chopped up bratwurst (because we didn't have any other meat, aren't we special?) I was ready to open a fridge stocked with real food! So I have been grocery shopping, regular shopping, cleaning, organizing, and working.  

I still have had some adventure time though.  We went for a hike after work on Monday up the Provo canyon.  It ended up being a short hike, but very scenic!


It is called Bridal Veil Falls.

I love hikes like this, with such a picturesque ending.


You could feel the spray and in the warm Utah sun, it felt amazing.


Michael was sad it wasn't more of a hike, it wasn't enough exercise for him.  So after dinner, he had to bike around the neighborhood.  I was content, no more exercise for me, especially after that mountain bike ride the day before.  My legs still felt it.  And I keep having to remind myself not to push it too hard since I have a little baby that is trying to grow.


I wonder where we will go or what we will do this weekend...so many new places to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment