Saturday, December 7, 2013

Carson - 1 Week Old

Carson was one week only on Wednesday.  I thought I would post some pics of his first week. 

My mom and Carson
I was so thankful my mom could come out!  I don't know what we would have done without her.  Well, we are definitely more sleep deprived now that she left.  Thanks Mom!

Daddy and Carson
Michael has been adjusting to being a father exceptionally well.  Even better than me I think, although I think hormones are messing with me a little.  Mood swings after delivery are alive and well people.  So glad my mom and Michael were around for support that first week.

Carson had his first bath at home on Monday.  



The first week, when he was alert, he would look around and make faces.


I really wanted a pic of the three of us before my mom left.


Me and my little Carson boy.  So much work, but he is worth it!


We were trying some of his hats on him the other day, pretty cute, right?





That was Carson's first week!  I know it looks like it flew by folks, but Michael and I were talking about it and it was probably the longest week of our lives.  That lack of sleep really has a way of making everything more challenging.  And this week Carson has been more upset and fussing more.  We think he has some kind of reflux so his happy, awake periods have been nonexistent.  Prayers for his little tummy are much appreciated, as well as for Momma's sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment