Well hey there everybody! I thought I would give you a short update on our weekend and what has been happening here. Carson is seven weeks old on Wednesday. Michael and I are really starting to get a routine with Carson and Carson is starting to level out. I say that, but then last night he was so fussy that all he did was cry for an hour.
Carson still loves to be walked around, continuously. And I mean, continuously! My moby wrap has been put to good use lately and I have learned how to put it on better so he can sleep comfortably in it.
My little boy has started smiling occasionally. He still will not smile on command, but in the mornings and at other times throughout the day he will smile when I talk to him. :-)
I love this pic of him in his new jammies. He looks so sleepy! Man I love this kid!
We bought a small impulse buy while we were there, a coffee percolator for camping and for using on a stove. We were so excited about it that we had a campfire breakfast on Sunday morning consisting of pan fried bacon, breakfast burritos and percolated coffee! Can't wait to camp!
Carson has been enjoying car rides more lately. He used to scream as soon as you put him in the seat. He does pretty well now, although he still gets fussy if he doesn't fall asleep in there.
For my birthday, Michael let me go skiing Sunday afternoon while he watched Carson in the ski lodge. Alta has this deal for only $5.00 that you can ski after 3pm on several lifts. It was the perfect amount of time for me. I am definitely not in the shape I used to be. But it was so much fun and the snow was great!
![]() |
| Oh yeah, extreme terrain! |
My little happy bear. He is so funny.
![]() |
| My, what big eyes you have. |
We are starting to do so much better since Carson is getting a little more portable. We were both really struggling with being stuck in our little apartment all day every day. Cabin fever is no fun. And we didn't want to try to get together or invite too many people over since we didn't want to get him sick. That and we really don't know too many people. We are so happy he is here though. We love you Carson boy.








No comments:
Post a Comment