One of the moms from my mom's group invited Carson and I to her son's 2nd birthday party. Carson didn't really know what was going on but I think he had a good time. :-) He at least enjoyed watching all the other kids run around. And he wasn't much help picking out a gift for G. He slept the whole time. I felt like a real procrastinating mom though as I wrapped the gift in the car. We had to swing by the store while on route to the party, because we didn't get to the store this weekend to buy a gift.
Oh, and Carson got his first party favor as well. He was pretty tuckered out from all the excitement, so he doesn't look super excited about it. I'm not posting any pics of the party because of the privacy of the other moms.
A toilet paper minion filled with candy! What a cute idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment