Sunday, February 9, 2014

Going-Ons

My son has discovered the TV.  And he LOVES it!  Michael and I had started with a  super hard stance on Carson and TV, but we will admit we have been letting him watch the TV a little.  He just gets so fussy and sometimes it is nice to have a small break.  You can see in the pic below he is straining his little neck to see the TV.


And here, Michael picked him up and we could not get him to look away!


Oy vey, :-).  This weekend has not been one of our better weekends.  Michael was still getting over the flu and had to work all day Saturday, and by work I mean he had to take clients snowmobiling.  Baby and I had to stay home and Carson was really fussy so my Saturday alone was not the most fun.  Then Sunday I woke up with a headache and fever, so not sure how this week is going to go.  It is so hard to stay away from the baby, well, it is impossible actually.  Prayers for Carson to not get sick are very much appreciated, we are really worried he will.  Can't wait for this sickness to move through and be gone!!

2 comments:

  1. When I was nursing Sutton, I got the flu but Adam would still bring him to me in bed when it was time to nurse. He felt like he weighed 1000 pounds because I was so weak but I'd been told that it was good to keep nursing when I was sick because it passed just enough of my antibodies to him to strengthen his immune system. He never got sick that go around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! Hearing that gives me hope! I have had to take more care of him since Michael has had to work, but hearing that you had the flu and Sutton didn't get it gives me some peace.

    ReplyDelete