Friday, February 28, 2014

He still works miracles...

I need this to be another testament to our Lord for when I fall back into the valleys of my faith.  Michael and I are on one of the mountains and it is so amazing! God has worked yet another miracle in Carson's life.  The first was Carson's creation, that was a miraculous occurrence that the doctors couldn't understand.  And now the second is the miraculous disappearance of the blood in his diapers.

 Just yesterday I wrote about how the blood was still present but when we walked into that Dr. office to have Carson tested, it was gone.  100% gone!!  The look on the Dr.'s face was priceless and he stammered on about how if it shows up again we need to give him a call.  The best part about this story is that Michael and I had prayed over Carson the night before, asking God to just heal him and for the blood to just STOP.  And God answered our prayer!!

I am still sticking to my strict diet, to make sure Carson is healed and it doesn't pop up again.  And Carson is so much happier!  He is so fun and smiley now that it seems his tummy issues are resolving.  We are just ecstatic over here!  So share in our joy!!  Praise God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment